Some Even Better Questions (pls)
1 What do you regularly do before bed?
2 Who would you say is there for you when you really need them?
3 If given the opportunity, where would you time travel and who would you bring with you on the adventure knowing that you're not going to alter anything in the present?
4 Is there anyone you miss a lot?
5 Favorite drink? (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
6 Do you smoke weed or cigarettes?
7 Would you help the last person you called/texted hide a dead body?
8 What would you take as a weapon if you were to go into a building to assassinate a crime lord that killed your family? Would you be discrete or go in and start killing people until you get to him?
9 What are three norms that you absolutely hate?
10 Who are your top three idols?
11 If you could go back to any point and time and do things differently, where would you go and why would you change things?
12 Your Pokemon team consists of six Pokemon, which six Pokemon would you choose to be on your team?
13 You have the opportunity to meet any musician, dead or alive. Who would you meet and why?
14 What was a constant thought that passed your mind today?
15 Are you going to school? What are your classes like/what's your major?
17 Something you know you shouldn't have done, but did anyway?
18 What is a television show that makes you want to strangle someone?
19 Most fucked up situation you have ever been in?
20 The last time you were hugged and you cried?
21 Who is your favorite character from a film?
22 Is there a film you can watch repeatedly and never get tired of it?
23 Make a list of bands/musicians that you recently started listening to.
24 Do you think you would do well in a zombie apocalypse?
25 If the world was ending and you had two hours before the Earth was destroyed, what would you do?
26 What was your first kiss like?
27 Favorite curse word(s)?
28 Who do you think would visit you if you were in the hospital?
29 What do you think of most when you're falling asleep?
30 If you had to choose between immortality, wealth, or any six concert tickets with the opportunity to go to any of those concerts from any time period, which would you choose?
31 What do you wish you could be doing right now?
32 Who is your favorite person in the world right now?
33 What do you think it would be like to have been born with a tail?
34 Do you like your name?
35 What would you do if two strangers started fighting in a convenience store full of people?
36 What are you looking forward to in the near future?
37 If you had to use three songs to define yourself, which three would you use?
38 HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CAPITALIZATION LIKE THIS!?
39 How do you feel about humanity?
40 What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
41 Do you have a Tumblr crush? What would you do if you had the chance to hangout with them?
42 What do you want to do with your life?
43 Which of your friends is the funniest?
44 Where do you go when you feel like shit?
45 What is holding you back from doing something you really want to do?
46 What state do you live in?
47 Would you ever hangout with someone you met on here?
48 When was the last time you got home and actually fell asleep withing ten minutes of making contact with your bed?
49 What really turns you on?
50 What is a memory that you're very fond of?
pros and cons of being friends with me
- free baked goods
- honest opinions
- i laugh at everything
- you’re always the attractive friend
- i never sleep so i’m always up to talk
- i don’t judge
- mental instability
- everything i say is annoying
- i repeat myself a lot
- i’m an anxious piece of trash
- i sing a lot
- i say so many self depreciating things it’s pathetic
- mood swings
- i hardly go out
These are actually solid questions
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
9. Three of your current feelings?
10. What are you craving right now?
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Could you handle being in the military?
22. What are you listening to right now?
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Whats on your mind right now?
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
33. Name five facts about yourself.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
38. Ever been on a train?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
43. Whom do you admire and why?
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
just rewatched the entirety of Season 9 on Netflix of how I met your mother. Came to the finale and I cried through most of it.
Because Ted and Tracy Deserved more.
Because Robin and Barney deserved more.
I hate the fact that the entire 9th season was Barney and Robin’s wedding and about them overcoming various obstacles only to divorce over travel and wifi.
I hate hearing Barney say “wait for it” because now that Robin’s gone he does have to wait for it. It’s so clear he’s broken inside and I just wish he was happy again. He uses his daughter to fill the gaping hole in this life. He doesn’t attach himself to Ellie’s mother because he’s been hurt before- he only refers to her as “31” a clear sign of avoiding attachment.
I hate seeing Robin depressed and aloof for 16 years. I hate that she is tossed aside by the writers because she can’t have kids. “31” and Tracy are basically used as Uterus’s to have these children that Robin couldn’t give either Ted or Barney. I hate that she feels the need to separate herself.
I hate seeing Ted so utterly heartbroken at the loss of his beloved wife. I hate seeing them torn apart. and more than that I hate seeing him try and replace her with Robin, and Robin agree because clearly she is lonely too.
I hate that we didn’t get to see more of Tracy. She’s amazing, she’s perfect.
I think all of them deserved better. Barney and Robin grew so much over the seasons and it was all taken away in 10 minutes.
This is why the finale will never be okay.
I just finished watching HIMYM and…
Really disappointed, actually.
"Thank you for nothing you useless reptile"